Who’s a pretty birdy
Just like Hahlo 4.1 he’s not quite finished, but I thought I’d show him off anyway. I’ve managed to go two and half years without creating a bird mascot/icon for Hahlo, and I had one planned for the release of v4, but just couldn’t get it to a point where I was happy with it. Sure this doesn’t add any new functionality to Hahlo, but that isn’t the point.
While I’m also talking about 4.1 I should give you a quick list of what to expect.
- Support for the new Retweet API, including each of the three retweet timelines (Retweeted to me, Retweeted by me and Retweets of me)
- Support for the new ‘home’ timeline, same as current friends timeline but includes Retweets.
- Support for the geolocation/geotagging api, which may or may not be live when 4.1 goes out.
- Support for Lists – view your lists, the lists you are following the lists that are following you, add people to lists, create new lists, and more.
- Tweetmeme support, better twitter trends (if new api is active in time) and much more…
If you’ve got a suggestion, or found a bug that needs to be squashed, now is the time to let me know so I can try and take care of it in 4.1