Not long to go now until Hahlo4 goes live, mostly thanks to a super productive August. In the past month I’ve managed to get a mountain of work done towards ‘completing’ 4.0. Some stats:
- 3 weeks leave. (inc. 1 week spent bed ridden with vertigo)
- 24 commits.
- Approx 300 code changes. (see graph below)
- 10 tickets closed… doesn’t accurately reflect anything, as most things don’t get chance to be ticketed before I’ve already finished them
- Over 200 beta testers (thank you!)
- 9 donations (double thank you!)
- Approx 61,000 pages views for Hahlo4 beta (compared to approx 138,000 for Hahlo 3.1 in August)
- 1 broken SVN repository (and a couple of hours later, 1 fixed SVN repository)
- 1 accidentally deleted (and not backed-up) .htaccess file… oops.
- 9 days ’til launch
For those of you who use the combined timelines (Recent+Mentions, Recent+Messages etc), auto-refresh should now be functioning for you on these timelines. Do a full/hard refresh if you need to. Please report any bugs.
That marks the last ‘big’ thing I wanted to get finished before launch (there are several much smaller things still to do, some before launch, some after). So I’ve now got about a week to move the features list, faq, help etc across onto this blog (instead of over here.
9 days ’til 09/09/09. Bring it.